1991 Ferrari Testarossa.
Superb example of the Ferrari Testarossa, Finished in Rossa Corsa with charcoal black leather completed with red carpets.
This Ferrari is an excellent original example that has been kept in superb condition throughout its life. The exterior paintwork is vibrant with no fading, dents or scratches. The interior is in outstanding condition and the car has lost none of its priceless extras from new. It comes with all six original bespoke Ferrari carry cases including two suitcases and Ferrari luggage covers, Spare wheel, tool kit, Owner’s pack and manuals.
A stunning Ferrari, designed by Pininfarina boasting rear mid mounted V12 coupled with a 5 speed transmission. The Testarossa is superbly presented in Rossa red. The drive is superb excellent produce of power complimented by superb performance and handling; a very nice example of the Testarossa.
The Testarossa has had 3 owners in total and has covered 30,468 Miles (49,032 Kms) Recently imported into the UK from France by its owner, a private collector, who gave the car to Autofficini Ferrari specialists in London. The car had a complete overhaul including a full service and cam belts costing £8,900.00. This was done at 48,841 Kilometres in December 2015. The vehicle has been in storage since.
What we know about the history of this Testarossa.
• Sold new by Ferrari France on the 22nd of December 1990 to a Mr Pierre Jaeger
• Serviced by them until 1999 when it was then serviced at International Automobile (Ferrari & Maserati) who were based at the Biltzheim Racetrack in France on 29/10/99 (9,709km)
• The car was then taken to Luxembourg where it was serviced on 08/08/2001 by Windy Feres Ferrari (main dealer) at 20,541km. They have found some maintenance history and are emailing it over to me.
• The car then went back to Blitzheim (I assume still with original owner) back to Biltzheim in France where it was serviced by Modena Motors Ferrari in 2002 (30,598km) and 2004 (37,935km). I’ve called them and am trying to get some paper history. We have the stamps in the book.
• In 2009 we assume that the car was sold to a German and was serviced by Sportwagenservice Ruttar which is in Volklingen on the Luxembourg border. They still exist and I’m awaiting a call back from them. They serviced the car at 42,283km.
• In February 2013, a Mr Giannesini Emmanuel bought the car from RC Prestige who are just south of Strasbourg. They also serviced the car for €1,850 and although they didn’t stamp the book, we have the original sales invoice for the car and the service invoice.
• Finally, in July 2015 I purchased the car from SB Auto Ferrari in Antibes, France. The car was kept in France in storage for a while and then brought back to the UK where it was serviced by Autofficina Ferrari specialists on the 17th of December 2015 for £8,886 and the book was stamped.
Recently Appraised and valued at £120,000.00 GBP By Ferrari specialist.
Selling price £89,895.00
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact the office on: 01666 504505
Finance arranged on this vehicle part exchange considered.